Access Statement for The Cricketers Inn, Curdridge.
We are committed to providing the highest standards of service to all of our guests. We endeavour to ensure that all employees, guests and others who use the pub are treated equally and according to their needs.
By recognising and catering for our guests’ individual requirements sensitively and effectively, we hope to make everyone’s visit an enjoyable one.
We request that anyone wishing to make an enquiry or booking inform us of any special needs or disabilities that they may have, in order for us to meet or adapt to personal requirements.
Sally, Stuart and the team look forward to welcoming you. If you require any assistance please phone 01489 784420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Enquiries and reservations may be made by telephone, email, post or online through our website.
• For full details and maps of how to reach us please see the directions section of our website.
• By Rail: Botley train station is the nearest train station from the Cricketers Inn, approximately 0.5 miles away. Taxis are available at the station. If you require an accessible taxi this can be booked in advance, see Contact Information for details.
• By Car: Located on Curdridge Lane in the village of Curdridge, SO32 2BH. We are 0.5 miles from Botley and 3 miles from Bishops Waltham.
• Customers can be dropped off point at the front entrance of the pub.
• There are no steps leading to the main entrance.
• The front door is a single door, manually operated, opens inwards and lightweight.
• Staff are wiling to help customers as they enter the pub please ask for assistance if needed.
• The bar and restaurant is situated on the ground floor.
• The toilets are located on the ground floor however we regret that we do not have an accessible toilet
• The bar and restaurant have level access throughout.
• Drinks can also be served at the table on request.
• There are tables and chairs with bar stools in the bar area. Both the bar and the restaurant have a mixture of upright chairs without arms and tables are well spaced apart, with a clear height from the floor
• Lighting is natural daylight supplemented with spotlights and wall lighting. Candles are lit on tables in the evenings throughout.
• There is background music played throughout the premises.
• The flooring is a mixture of wood floorboards in the bar and carpet in the restaurant.
• We do our best to cater for dietary and allergen requirements; please discuss your needs with our staff who will be happy to help.
• Food and drinks are ordered at the Bar but if needed staff can take your order at the table.
• Menus are printed in large paper format with clear large fonts.
• Crockery is colour contrasted with the tables.
• There is no pool table or dart board in this pub.
• Customer toilets can be found on the ground floor near the bar.
• We regret that we do not currently have an accessible toilet
• We have baby changing facilities
• The outside seating is located opposite the pub
• Parasols are provided in the summer months.
• Order at the bar and the team will bring everything to you. If needed staff can take your order at the table but please ask before going outside
• The tables and chairs throughout this area are moveable with access to wheelchairs.
• All of our staff receive training that includes accessibility awareness training.
• We have a set of evacuation procedures – should you require assistance someone will help you with evacuation either out of the building or to a refuge.
• We welcome all dogs at The Cricketers Inn
• A water bowl is available just outside the main entrance for assistance dogs