Our Journey So Far
We are celebrating after being open a month! We are so thankful to all the locals and visitors who have supported us so far, it has been an epic start for the new Cricketers Inn.
As some of you may know we officially opened on Friday 24th July after a renovation project which entailed a new outside configuration;- creating a new patio area from the front of the pub, one way car park, extension of the garden, new fencing, play area for the children, petanque area for the adults and new signage. The inside of the pub has also had a makeover with a whole repaint, new upholstery, new blinds and a focus on historical and cricket-themed artwork.
We’d like to thank the following suppliers for helping us with the renovation works and for getting us up and running!
- Gracelands Groundswork - managed all the groundworks and exterior changes
- Sawscapes Play - new play area in the garden
- Raindrop Interiors - upholstery and blinds
- Aztec Fencing - all new fencing
- A.L.L Surfacing - new surface to the car park
- Collier Projects - carpentry and decoration
- All Speed Signs - new swing sign and exterior signage
- Stuart Rogers Carpets - new restaurant and corridor carpets
- RNG Electrical - rewiring and replacing lights
- Fone Technologies - new phone and wifi system
- Gibson Security - new alarm
- Dennis Stokes from the local history society - historical images of the village and area
- Clockwork Marketing - new website and online gift vouchers
- 101 Degrees Print - new snazzy branded aprons
The last couple of months have been very busy with getting things prepared to open the doors and since we’ve opened it’s been a busy start which has been great. We’d like the thank all of those who have supported us so far.
Here’s a few images showing the renovation works and the final product!